Part-Time Night RVN - North Yorkshire
up to £28,000
North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
I am currently looking for a Night RVN for my clients friendly and experienced hospital team in North Yorkshire. They are looking for someone who would share their values of being trustworthy, caring and progressive; a great communicator with a can do approach!
You will be working in their busy branch with a large client base, where no two days are the same. The caseload varies from routine consultations to procedures, with emergency and critical care for our own clients as well as clients from surrounding practices for whom we provide out of hours care to.
Skills and Experience:
• You must be a Registered Veterinary Nurse the RCVS.
• Be comfortable working with emergency and OOH work.
• Commitment to animal welfare.
• Ability to keep on top of practice protocols and procedures.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Strong communicator with both colleagues and clients.
• Patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
• Ability to use your judgement and make decisions.
Details and Benefits:
- Salary up to £28,000 dependent on experience.
- Flexible working - 7 nights on, 14 nights off + 1:3 weekends; hours 20:00 - 8:00.
- CDP allowance & VDS, RCVS & BVNA fees paid.
- Tier 2 Visa sponsorship can be provided.
- Great additional benefits and discounts.
Get in touch if you would like to apply!
Address: North Yorkshire, United Kingdom