Registered Veterinary Nurse | No OOHs (JT-23568)
6 months ago
Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
An exciting opportunity has arisen at a small animal practice in Northamptonshire, for a talented, friendly RVN to join a growing team.
You will join a team of 2 full time vets, 2 student nurses as well as 4 VCA and reception colleagues. There is a regular part-time RVN and vet as well.
- Registered Veterinary Nurse – full-time permanent position
- 40 hours per week with a shared weekend rota of 1 in 4 Saturdays
- No OOH or overnight in patient checks
Salary and Benefits
- Starting salary £26,000, based on experience
- Generous CPD (including funded Certificates)
- Social events and emphasis on wellbeing
- Contributory pension schemes
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVNA, VDS)
- Exclusive company and high street discounts and rewards
You will be expected to mentor student nurses as well as stay on your toes with best practice for all areas of pet care including anaesthesia, post operative routine surgery support, Nurse Consults, and emergency triage.
To apply you will have good general nursing experience and great customer service skills, be cheerful, down-to-earth, enthusiastic with good sense of humour.
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.
Gardner Llewelyn are a three-time award winning agency in 2015/16/17 and supply Veterinary Surgeons and Veterinary Nurses to the UK Veterinary profession on a temporary and permanent basis. We have been a carbon zero company since 2013 and pride ourselves on being an ethical and responsible company.
Tel: 0117 329 3900
Address: Northamptonshire, United Kingdom