Registered Veterinary Nurse | Northampton (JT-23619)
6 months ago
Northampton, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
We are looking for an enthusiastic Registered Veterinary Nurse (RVN) who wants to further their career by joining an existing highly skilled and supportive team, in Northampton. This position is working in a first opinion team, alongside a surgical and medical referral team.
The practice has the opportunity to nurse a variety of cases and can have a high caseload from different areas. We are looking for someone who is driven and able to work on their own initiative.
This role will cover two practices, with access to high spec equipment, medical, surgical and first opinion wing and comprehensive in-house laboratory with dedicated lab technician. This position has the opportunity for career progression including becoming a Clinical Coach.
- This role has a mixture of early and late shifts Monday to Friday and 1:6 Saturday mornings
- The role includes surgery, nurse consults, inpatient care, emergency work and critical care nursing
- No OOH and bank holidays
- Both full/part-time applicants are welcome to apply!
Salary and Benefits
- Salary up to £30,000 depending on experience plus benefits
- Relocation package available up to £2,000
- 6.6 weeks annual leave
- Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Private Medical Insurance
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Certificate support
- Professional Memberships
Experience working in a first opinion practice and a passion for high standard treatment is essential. Full on the job training will be given. A full driving licence is needed as you may be required to drive the practice ambulance to collect animals from other sites.
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.
Gardner Llewelyn are a three-time award winning agency in 2015/16/17 and supply Veterinary Surgeons and Veterinary Nurses to the UK Veterinary profession on a temporary and permanent basis. We have been a carbon zero company since 2013 and pride ourselves on being an ethical and responsible company.
Tel: 0117 329 3900
Address: Northampton, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom