Weekend RVN | Bicester (JT-23474)
Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
We are looking for a Weekend Registered Veterinary Nurse to join our client’s practice in Bicester.
The practice is well-equipped with DR Digital x-ray, Idexx diagnostic machines, dental suite and modern anaesthetic monitoring.
You will join a team of 10 FTE vets, 14 FTE nurses and 3 Animal Nursing Assistants, working between two surgeries.
- Registered Veterinary Nurse – part-time position
- Working 2 weekends in 3, your duties will mainly be to care for the in-patients in the hospital
- You will take over from the night nurse in the morning and hand back to the same night nurse in the evening
- There are two vets working over the weekend who will care for in-patients alongside you, carry out consults and operate on urgent cases also
- There will always be another nurse on duty with you along with two experienced Receptionists
- No overnight work is required as we have a team of night nurses
Salary and Benefits
- The salary for this role is up to £30,000 pro-rata depending on experience
- Work life balance
- 6.6 weeks annual leave
- Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Private Medical Insurance
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Professional Memberships
The successful candidate will be a dynamic veterinary nurse who wants to make a difference to the clients and pets for whom they care. We are looking for an organised, enthusiastic, motivated individual who will slot into the team from day one.
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.
Gardner Llewelyn are a three-time award winning agency in 2015/16/17 and supply Veterinary Surgeons and Veterinary Nurses to the UK Veterinary profession on a temporary and permanent basis. We have been a carbon zero company since 2013 and pride ourselves on being an ethical and responsible company.
Tel: 0117 329 3900
Address: Oxfordshire, United Kingdom