Registered Veterinary Nurse - Crewe Macon Way (Nantwich)
Nantwich, United Kingdom
Are you interested in focusing on your general nursing skills in a first opinion branch practice? Then this is the role for you!
We are recruiting a RVN for our Crewe practice to work with our team of 4 RVN’s, 2.5 Vets, VCA and CCA. The right candidate will be keen to provide a high level of patient and client care and will have the opportunity to provide continuity of care throughout the day to their patients. From morning admission through to assisting with procedures and discharge, our nurses are able to ensure that they care for the patient at every step.
- Salary: £30,000
- VDS and RCVS fees paid
- Shifts between 8.30am and 7pm
- 4 or 5 day week 10hr days or 8hr days (part time considered)
- Admission and discharge of day patients
- Preparation for surgery
- Monitoring anaesthesia
- Triage and management of emergency cases
- Nurse clinics
- Weekends/BH on a rota basis
- Additional company benefits such as enhanced maternity/paternity
Skills and experience
Our facilities include:
- Separate dog and cat wards
- Isolation for cats and dogs
- Oxygen kennel
- two operating theatres
- A range of multi parameter monitoring equipment
Our Crewe branch is a purpose built modern veterinary practice, sister to Nantwich Veterinary Hospital not far away. We do not keep patients at our Crewe site (these are referred to our Nantwich Hospital) so there will be not out of hours requirement.
Address: Nantwich, United Kingdom