RVN | South Somerset (JT-23687)
2 months ago
Up to £28,000 depending on experience
Somerset, United Kingdom
We are looking for a Full-time Registered Veterinary Nurse to join a small animal practice in South Somerset.
The practice has all the modern facilities including Digital X-ray at all centres, digital dental x-ray, ultrasound machines, a new endoscope, a multiparameter machine as well as doppler blood pressure monitors and pulse oximeters, and separate dog and cat kennels.
You will join a team of 12 Veterinary Surgeons, 19 Registered Veterinary Nurses, 4 Student Veterinary Nurses, and 14 Receptionists.
- The ideal candidate would be a dynamic Registered Veterinary Nurse wishing to advance their skills and who works well in a team
- You must be a qualified Veterinary Nurse registered with the RCVS
- Registered Veterinary Nurse – full-time permanent position
- 37.5 hours week split over 4-5 days Monday to Friday from 8:30am-6:30pm
- There will be one Saturday morning in 3 and no on call
Salary and Benefits
- The salary for this role will be up to £28,000 depending on experience
- 6.6 weeks annual leave
- Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Private Medical Insurance
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Professional Memberships
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.
Gardner Llewelyn are a three-time award winning agency in 2015/16/17 and supply Veterinary Surgeons and Veterinary Nurses to the UK Veterinary profession on a temporary and permanent basis. We have been a carbon zero company since 2013 and pride ourselves on being an ethical and responsible company.
Tel: 0117 329 3900
Address: Somerset, United Kingdom