Registered Veterinary Nurse | Full-Time | No OOHs (JT-23680)
2 months ago
Up to £29,000 depending on experience
Suffolk, United Kingdom
We are looking for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join a small animal practice based on the Norfolk / Suffolk border.
This is a six-practice group with a wide range of equipment including, multiparameter, bair hugger, in-house lab equipment, x-ray, CT, endoscopy, and k-laser.
You will join a fantastic team of 9 FTE Vets, 2 cert holders - 1 medical & 1 surgical inc. ortho. They also have 9.5 FTE nurses including 1 student nurse and 2 animal nursing assistants.
We are looking for an RVN who is enthusiastic, works well in a team and wants to improve the care and services they offer through quality improvement and evidence-based nursing.
- Registered Veterinary Nurse – full-time permanent position
- 40 hours per week over 4 days, Monday-Friday (7.30am-8pm)
- 1:10 Saturday mornings with a day off the following week
- No OOH's
- The role will include general nursing duties assisting with theatre procedures, consults, imaging, dental, lab, and kennel duties
Salary and Benefits
- The salary for this role is up to £29,000 depending on experience
- Work life balance
- 6.6 weeks annual leave
- Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Private Medical Insurance
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Professional Memberships
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.
Gardner Llewelyn are a three-time award winning agency in 2015/16/17 and supply Veterinary Surgeons and Veterinary Nurses to the UK Veterinary profession on a temporary and permanent basis. We have been a carbon zero company since 2013 and pride ourselves on being an ethical and responsible company.
Tel: 0117 329 3900
Address: Suffolk, United Kingdom