Registered Veterinary Nurse - Willows Veterinary Centre - South Shields, Tyne And Wear
5 months ago
Willows Veterinary Centre
South Shields, Tyne & Wear, United Kingdom
Fun, Friendly small animal practice looking for RVNs to join our team!
Willows Veterinary Centre have been opening their doors since 2004 and believe the best way to provide veterinary care is to create a cosy family environment where you and your pet feel comfortable and happy. The practice is based in South Shield’s on the lovely coastal town along the Northumberland coast boasting extensive beaches and only 12 miles from the vibrant city of Newcastle known for its wild nightlife and delicious food.
We have some very exciting plans, as we are expanding, we have started our renovation and expansion work on our current building and have purchased a new, purpose-built building which should be ready by the end of the year. The practice has modern diagnostic facilities to help treat and monitor your pets from digital radiography, dental radiography, in house laboratory and dedicated nurse consulting rooms and have recently started performing laparotomy spays.
- The salary being offered is £23,500 to £27,500
- 40 hours per week
- 1 in 4 Saturday mornings
- We would be more than happy to help with relocation costs should this be required.
- 6.6 weeks paid holiday including bank holidays
- £600.00 CPD Allowance per annum
- Health Shield - wide ranging contributions for health and wellbeing treatments - from dentistry to sports massage
- RCVS Membership paid
- One other membership subscription
- VDS cover
- Enhanced paternity, maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
- Discounted veterinary fees
- My Perks – offers, discounts and cashback on shopping, travel, entertainment and much more
- Cycle to Work scheme
- CPD/training support
- Company sick pay
- Colleague engagement survey
- Annual pay reviews
- Focus on employee wellbeing
- Career progression opportunities
Address: 2 Stanhope Road, South Shields, Tyne & Wear, United Kingdom