RVN - Wolverhampton
Up to £27,500
Wolverhampton, West Midlands, United Kingdom
We are looking for an RVN to join this tight knit, multi-branch team. They know their team is at the heart of everything they do and that's why their flexible approach to rota patterns and working hours offers a balance that truly flexes with you and your lifestyle no matter what stage you are in your career.
The rota will include working 37.5 hours over 5 days per week. Weekends are 1 in 7 Saturdays with a day off in the week given. There are no out of hours.
About the role:
- Up to £27,500 per year
- 6.6 weeks annual leave
- Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Private Medical Insurance
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing, including discounted gym membership
- Non-accidental injury support
- £550 CPD allowance with 24 hours paid pro rata
- Certificate support
- Infection Prevention and Control Programme
- Quality Improvement Programme
- VDS Cover and RCVS fees paid
The required duties of this role include:
- Preparing animals for theatre
- Monitoring anaesthetics
- Assisting in theatre when required
- Positioning animals for x-rays
- Performing nursing procedures as detailed under Schedule 3 of the Veterinary Surgeons Act
- Providing intensive nursing care to hospitalised patients
- Performing detailed and accurate kennel rounds
- Performing nurse consultations
- Promoting preventative health care for pets
- Performing in house laboratory tests and stock control
Clinical Coach applicants would be desirable, however training and support can be offered.
This practice is equipped with a CT scanner, in-house blood machines and digital microscope, digital x-ray, ultrasound, capnography, endoscopy, and dental x-ray. At the hospital they have 16 Veterinary Surgeons some of whom are certificate holders in Diagnostic Imaging, Surgery, and Medicine, 22 Registered Veterinary Nurses, a team of Animal Care Assistants who work at the main hospital, and a few of their branches. There are also approximately 17 dedicated Receptionists across the group with 2 Clinical Directors and 1 Practice Director.
if this role interests you send your CV to [email protected] or call Mia on 01291 645871.
Tel: 01291 645 871
Address: Wolverhampton, West Midlands, United Kingdom