Veterinary Nurse - Wolverhampton
£22,939 - £27,305
West Midlands, United Kingdom
We are looking for a veterinary nurse to fulfill a full-time, permanent role at a veterinary hospital near Wolverhampton.
The hospital's approach is unique as they combine pragmatism with a strong client care focus to deliver good clinical outcomes for both people and pets – they focus on measuring our impact rather than targets.
To join their team, you will be a qualified nurse who:
- Enjoys working as part of a large team.
- Provide consistent, quality care.
Additionally, you will be involved in consultations, in-patient care, dispensing medications and assisting in theatre.
You will posses:
- A positive, can-do attitude,
- Confidence in communicating with clients.
- A willingness to share your skills.
About the rewards
Additionally, they offer a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits, including:
- CPD Allowance of £500 per year
- Flexible working options
- They'll give you 25 days holiday per year (plus public holidays) with the option to buy and sell up to 5 days holiday each year
- Pension schemes available starting at an enhanced rate of 5% contributions up to 10%
- You will be covered by our Life Assurance policy
- An additional Wellbeing day
- Employee Assistance Program and Online Wellbeing Centre available 24/7
- Wide range of discounts
For more information contact Jonathan Lewis below or email me [email protected] / call me 01291 645871.
Tel: 01291 645 871
Address: West Midlands, United Kingdom