Full-Time RVN – West Yorkshire **Independent Practice**
up to £30,000
West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Our client is looking for a Registered Veterinary Nurse, to join their lovely independent group in West Yorkshire.
The practice group have a range of fantastic facilities & many specialists within the company, that you be able to gain knowledge and experience from. The duties would include a mix of nurse consultations, surgical and medical nursing. Attendance of inhouse CPD and weekday meetings would be expected to maintain your skillset and keep up to date with protocols.
Trial day's are encouraged for you to meet the amazing team & for them to get to know you better!
Details & Benefits (Pro Rata):
- Hours: 37.5-hour week plus equal share weekend cover on a rota basis.
- Salary: up to £30,000 dependent on experience.
- 31 holiday days (including bank holidays)
- Increased holiday days based on length of service.
- CPD allowance & further study encouraged.
- RCVS and VDS cover included.
- Staff discount scheme.
- Salary sacrifice scheme.
Apply today if you're looking for a new role!
Address: West Yorkshire, United Kingdom