Referral RVN Opportunity In West Yorkshire
Competitive Salary DOE
West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
We are recruiting on behalf of a Referral hospital based in West Yorkshire, for a confident Registered Veterinary Nurse (RVN), keen to move into Referral nursing.
You will be working over all of the different disciplines, and therefore, it is essential that you to have an adaptable and flexible approach to your work, as well as a strong willingness to learn.
Previous referral experience is not essential, as strong support and full training will be provided.
This position is full-time.
Key duties will include:
- Assisting the Veterinary Surgeons with any procedures/consultations/inpatient
- Working alongside dedicated discipline nurses within Wards/Imaging/Surgery/Oncology
- Monitoring of patients under anaesthesia of all ASA grades
- Assisting front of house/dispensary duties
- Salary competitive DOE
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
- Birthday leave!
- CPD allowance
- Paid Annual membership fees
- Wellbeing support
- Cycle to work scheme
- And many more!
To apply now, please call Sam on 01392 719887 or email [email protected]
Address: West Yorkshire, United Kingdom