Veterinary Nurse Leeds
£35,865 - £52,856
West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
We are looking for a qualified Veterinary Surgeon to join a practice within Leeds to fulfill a full-time or part-time, permanent role.
About The Practice
The practice's approach is unique as they combine pragmatism with a strong client care focus to deliver good clinical outcomes for both people and pets – they focus on measuring our impact rather than targets.
They have an excellent track record of developing people including new graduates and more experienced vets.
To contribute to our team, you will be a qualified vet who:
- Enjoys working as part of a large team.
- You will have good people skills.
- Be a team player.
About the rewards
In addition to being a great place to work, we offer a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits, including:
- CPD Allowance of one week and £1000 per year
- Range of internal CPD programmes and discounts
- Full RCVS fees
- Remote and flexible working options
- You'll have 25 days holiday per year (plus public holidays) and be able to buy and sell up to 5 days holiday each year
- Pension schemes available starting at an enhanced rate of 5% contributions up to 10%
- You will be covered by our Life Assurance policy
- An additional Wellbeing day
- Employee Assistance Program and Online Wellbeing Centre available 24/7
- Wide range of discounts for Retail, Holiday and similar organisations
For more information contact Jonathan Lewis below or email me [email protected] / call me 01291 645871.
Tel: 01291 645 871
Address: West Yorkshire, United Kingdom