Weekend RVN - West Yorkshire **Independent Practice**
up to £30,000 DOE
West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Our client is looking for a Registered Veterinary Nurse, to join their lovely independent group in West Yorkshire.
The practice group have a range of fantastic facilities & many specialists within the company, that you be able to gain knowledge and experience from. The duties would include a mix of nurse consultations, surgical and medical nursing. Attendance of inhouse CPD and weekday meetings would be expected to maintain your skillset and keep up to date with protocols.
Details & Benefits (Pro Rata):
- Hours: Saturday and Sunday on a 1 in 2 or 1 in 3 basis. Either 9am to 5pm or 11.30 to 7.30pm or a mix of either. Some weekdays could also be available if required.
- Salary: Dependent upon experience; the client is happy to discuss your expectations.
- 46.5 Hours holiday per year.
- Increased holiday days based on length of service.
- CPD allowance & further study encouraged.
- RCVS and VDS cover included.
- Staff discount scheme.
- Salary sacrifice scheme.
Apply today if this is the role for you!
Address: West Yorkshire, United Kingdom