1 Year Fixed Term Contract Vet Role In Berkshire
Berkshire, United Kingdom
Our client require a caring, compassionate Vet Surgeon to join their team from December when their Vet will be going on maternity leave.
Candidates must have great communication skills and the ability to work up cases to a high standard.
You will be working alongside a supportive long-standing team of 6.5 vets, 12 nurses, management, and a reception team.
This is a 1 year fixed term contract, working full time (however part time will be considered). There is also 1 in 6 full weekends (Saturday 8:30-16:30 and Sunday 9:00-12:00).
There are many incredible benefits with this role including;
- Salary up to £60,000 depending on experience (pro-rata)
- 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays and Birthday Leave
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- External CPD funded
- Extensive free online CPD program
- Career progression opportunities
- Staff discount schemes
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced sickness pay
- Enhanced equal family leave
- E-car salary sacrifice scheme
- Employer contribution pension scheme
- Wellness program including:
- Employee assistance program
- Eyecare voucher scheme
- Free annual Flu jab
- Cycle to work scheme
Please get in touch with Jenna to apply / for more details: 01395 200189 / [email protected]
Tel: 01395 200189
Address: Berkshire, United Kingdom