Branch Partner/Veterinary Surgeon - Allport Vets - Bromborough, Wirral Peninsula
Wirral, United Kingdom
Are you a experienced Veterinary Surgeon that is looking for that next step in your career?
Have you thought in the past about setting up your own practice but don't know where to start?
We have an amazing opportunity at Medivet Bromborough for a Branch Partner to join the Medivet community, you will be empowered to run your own business with complete clinical freedom in partnership with Medivet. You will have full support of our Regional teams and Support Centre function along with the well established team in the practice.
As well as your day to day duties within practice caring for your patients and clients, you will play a key role in leading and managing the team. You will have the drive and ambition to develop the practice client base, ensuring high standards of care are always delivered. As qualified MRCVS, you’ll already have good experience gained in small animal practice. You’ll be competent in clinical examination and surgery and confident working sole charge or as part of the wider team. Sharing our values being trustworthy, caring and progressive, you will have all the softer skills essential to working effectively and empathetically, such as good communication skills, mediation experience, and the ability to share knowledge and lead by being an outstanding, positive example to others.
Branch Partnership Benefits include:
- Help to decide the best equity model for you and financial support.
- You can own up to 50% of the practice depending on how much you wish to invest.
- Medivet has a dedicated Branch Partnership team to assist with the process.
- Remaining invested in cases, thanks to our Hub and Spoke model with state‑of-the-art equipment and specialists.
- Our Support Centre team to look after and guide you on the non-clinical aspects of running a practice.
- Freedom to practise in the way we were taught at university; our community is built on trust.
- Support and guidance from our Clinical Operations team to enable you to develop your practice.
- Becoming part of an 800 strong vet community, unlike independent practice owners.
- Financial rewards in line with your practice’s success meaning your income could vastly exceed your current salary expectations.
- True work/life balance working four-day weeks, six weeks’ holiday with maternity and paternity benefits.
- Ability to sell your equity at any time, retaining complete control of your career.
- Building the best place to work in the veterinary industry, experiencing genuine job satisfaction.
Skills and experience
Or alternatively we can offer you a Lead Veterinary Surgeon role at the practice, an option to "try before you buy"
Salary & Benefits:
Salary package up to £74,100 dependent on experience for full time (prorated for flexible working options)
- Medivet Vehicle
- £1,500 CPD allowance with 3 days CPD leave per annum
- VDS, RCVS, BVA fees paid
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays per annum
- 4 day week plus 1 in 3 Saturdays
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Package
We offer excellent long-term prospects for the right candidate, with advancement in skills and specialism actively encouraged, plus support with certificate funding!
Please note part time and flexible working requirements will also be considered to suit your individual needs. Benefits include fantastic career progression and branch partnership opportunities at this practice, paid sabbatical after every five years’ service, company discounts and reward scheme, access to Employee Assistance Programme, additional benefits, including 100% attendance scheme and ‘peternity’ leave.
We are happy to discuss the hours of work for this role including school hours, part time or a 4 day week to suit your individual needs. Please get in touch to discuss your requirements: [email protected]
We can also support Certificates of Sponsorship for a Tier 2 (General) Visa if you meet the criteria and are eligible to register as a veterinary surgeon with the RCVS upon arrival in the UK.
Medivet Bromborough has a very well established and loyal client base. The practice has a dedicated support team including a veterinary nurses, student veterinary nurse and patient care assistant. The practice benefits from close working relationships with neighbouring practices, sharing of knowledge and resources and giving access to highly skilled vets with interests in orthopaedics, medicine, emergency and critical care and imaging, plus the fantastic equipment they have onsite including a CT scanner at the regions hospital Alder 24.
The practice is very well situated for access to cities of Liverpool and Chester and be in North Wales within 30 minutes.
Address: Wirral, United Kingdom