Veterinary Surgeon Required L Based In Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire L REF: SK - 10222
Up to £65,000 + Benefits
Tempus Recruitment - UK
Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
• 6 weeks paid holiday including bank holidays
• £1750 CPD Allowance per annum
• Health Shield – wide ranging contributions for health and wellbeing treatments
• RCVS Membership paid
• Two other membership subscriptions
• VDS cover
• Enhanced paternity, maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
• Discounted veterinary fees
• Cycle to Work scheme
• CPD/training support
• Company sick pay
• Colleague engagement survey
• Annual pay reviews
• Focus on employee wellbeing
• Career progression opportunities
This corporately owned group is looking for a new Veterinary Surgeon to join their team.
This group are looking for a confident and capable all-rounder who strives for high clinical standards in general practice. The role will be split between consulting, operating and inpatient management, so a level of experience is required (at least 1-2 years in practice).
Sole charge work at branch surgeries is limited to consultations only, with all procedures carried out at the hospital. There is no out of hours work, and weekend days are worked on a negotiable rota.
As this position will expand the current team, flexible roles will be considered, and individuals with specialist interests will be supported. For instance, a preference for weekend-only or twilight shift patterns would be considered, and applicants with an ECC or Internal Medicine bias could suit a dedicated inpatient role.
Tel: 01626 249 108
Address: Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom