Veterinary Surgeon | Relocation Fee / Joining Bonus (JT-23565)
8 months ago
Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom
This locally owned, progressive practice based in Peterborough, is looking for a Veterinary Surgeon to join their friendly team. The practice is well-located, based close to the city centre and less than 10 minutes’ walk from the train station.
You will be joining a team of 2 Full Time and 1 Part Time Vets, 4 RVNs, 3 Student Nurses, 4 Receptionists and a Practice Manager.
You will need to be experienced surgically and in internal medicine. You will need to be capable in sole charge as this will be required at weekends. Above all, you will have excellent communication skills both with colleagues and clients alike. By joining this practice, you will be part of a team dedicated to providing a high standard of client and animal care and supporting you in this rewarding position.
- Veterinary Surgeon – full time permanent position
- 38 hours per week with no OOH and only 1 in 4 Saturdays
- Part Time and/or flexible hours will be considered too
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary 40k to 65k DOE
- Enhanced annual leave
- Pension scheme
- CPD funding including support for Certificates
- Exclusive colleague discounts with High Street retailers and restaurants
- Paid memberships – RCVS and VDS
- Relocation fee / Joining bonus to be considered on an individual basis
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.
Gardner Llewelyn are a three-time award winning agency in 2015/16/17 and supply Veterinary Surgeons and Veterinary Nurses to the UK Veterinary profession on a temporary and permanent basis. We have been a carbon zero company since 2013 and pride ourselves on being an ethical and responsible company.
Tel: 0117 329 3900
Address: Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom