Veterinary Surgeon - 4 Day Week - Flexible Hours!
up to 63,000
Cleveland, United Kingdom
An incredible and infrequent opportunity has come forth for a Veterinary Surgeon to join this close-knit, cohesive team of 4 fellow Veterinary Surgeons in the Nunthorpe area.
Typically, full-time Vets will work a 4 day week made up of 40 hours with two Saturday mornings per month. There is some flexibility regarding hours and the practice is happy to find a rota that fits you and your schedule. With this in mind, part-time applicants are also encouraged. No OOHs are required!
The practice sees a varied caseload and is well equipped with some of the highest quality technology and facilities. One of the existing Veterinary Surgeons holds a certificate in small animal surgery and is happy to coach others.
Accommodation can be provided above the practice.
Salary up to £63K DOE plus relocation allowance up to £5000 and welcome bonus up to £3000
- 6.6 weeks annual leave and paid Birthday leave
- Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
- Private medical insurance
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Cycle to Work scheme
- £1200 CPD allowance with 5 days paid pro rata
- Quality Improvement Programme
- Paid memberships and insurance
- Pension – 5% Employee/3% Employer
- Employee discounts
Apply below or contact Jess on 07957 763275 for more information.
Tel: 07957 763275
Address: Cleveland, United Kingdom