Veterinary Surgeon – Flexible Working (JT-22535)
7 months ago
£33,000 to £55,000
Penzance, Cornwall, United Kingdom
We have a unique opportunity for a Veterinary Surgeon to join a friendly team based in picturesque Penzance, Cornwall.
You would be joining a team of four nurses, 6 trainee nurses and 5 small animal vets. They also have a visiting Vet for those more complicated cases, who you can work with and shadow to further your surgery skills and experience.
- Veterinary Surgeon – permanent, full-time/part-time/flexible working position
- The role has a limited 1:7 OOH rota, creating an envious work/life balance
Salary and Benefits
- Salary is dependent on experience, starting from £33,000 up to £55,000
- 6 weeks paid holiday including bank holidays (pro rata)
- £1750 CPD Allowance per annum (pro rata)
- RCVS Membership paid & VDS cover
- Two other membership subscriptions
- Discounted veterinary fees
- Career progression & development opportunities
We are looking for a good all-round GP Veterinary surgeon, and you will be covering all routine first opinion small animal work with consults and ops where required. You must be able to cover the basic surgeries.
There is an excellent rate on offer here - If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.
Gardner Llewelyn are a three-time award winning agency in 2015/16/17 and supply Veterinary Surgeons and Veterinary Nurses to the UK Veterinary profession on a temporary and permanent basis. We have been a carbon zero company since 2013 and pride ourselves on being an ethical and responsible company. Should you wish to discuss locum or permanent positions we have or would like to register a vacancy with us call us on 0117 329 3900.
Tel: 0117 329 3900
Address: Penzance, Cornwall, United Kingdom