***Permanent Vet Required - Independent - Salary Up To £60k (DOE) - Accommodation - County Durham*** Ref: SD11920
Up to £60k
JHP Recruitment Ltd
County Durham, County Durham, United Kingdom
“The accommodation provided is the best I have ever stayed in” (Various Locums)
If you are looking for a Veterinary position that can offer accommodation to help you with the transition of moving to a different area, or if you are local and looking for a better work/life balance, then this role could be perfect for you.
Based in a beautiful North East Coastal town, they are an award-winning Independent small animal practice and are a busy first opinion practice, who appreciate and value their employees. Based at one site (so no traveling from branch to branch) allowing for client continuity.
- Full Time - either 32 or 40hrs a week over 3 to 4 days (or a mix of both) whatever is your preference, inc paid designated breaks and admin time)
- Flexible working - to allow for a good work/life balance, and family commitments.
- Some Saturday mornings (8.30 am till 12 pm) on a rota basis (consults only - currently 1:3, but will decrease as more vets are recruited).
- Salary dependent on experience (up to £60K based on 40hrs)
- No OOH
- No On Call
- No Bank Holiday Working
- Single Site
- One to One support in surgery (if required - with a minimum of two operating days a week for FT working)
- Opportunity to undertake Laparoscopic surgery
- Opportunity to pursue areas of interest (as they will support & fund relevant certificates)
- Opportunity to progress into more senior role if desired (and / or develop the team and practice in a particular area of interest)
- Fully furnished, 2 bedroom house available for first 3 months if relocating, option to privately rent after this time.
- Visa Sponsorship Licence in place.
- Equipment: Laparoscopic surgery, digital imaging facilities (including dental X ray), ultrasound, endoscope, diathermy, ECG & BP Monitoring, dental equipment, tonometry, in-house Idexx lab suite.
If you are interested, please check out the Job Advert on the link provided and feel free to contact me on 01392 249645 / 07508428526 or email [email protected]
Tel: 01392 249645 / 07508 428526
Address: County Durham, County Durham, United Kingdom