Ophthalmology Bias Vet Needed In East Scotland
Eastern Scotland, United Kingdom
Our client is looking to recruit an enthusiastic Vet with a passion for ophthalmology to join their team.
The role is 40 hours across 4 days, with a shared 1 in 4 Saturday morning rota (with TOIL).
You will work in conjunction with 2 ophthalmology certificate holders to provide a referral service (including cataract surgery) for the clients.
The practice has a large team, many with interests in imaging and surgery. They are a busy practice with 2 branches.
There are many benefits with this role including:
• Up to £70,000 (DOE)
• 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays and Birthday Leave
• RCVS and VDS fees paid
• External CPD funded
• Extensive free online CPD program
• Career progression opportunities
• Staff discount schemes
• Life Assurance
• Enhanced sickness pay
• Enhanced equal family leave
• E-car salary sacrifice scheme
• Employer contribution pension scheme
• Wellness program including:
• Employee assistance program
• Eyecare voucher scheme
• Free annual Flu jab
• Cycle to work scheme
• Recruitment referral reward scheme
Get in touch with Jenna for more details: 01395 200189 / [email protected]
Tel: 01395 200189
Address: Eastern Scotland, United Kingdom