Clinical Director Required At North Weald Veterinary Surgery
1 month ago
Up to £72,000 DOE
North Weald Veterinary Surgery
North Weald, Epping, United Kingdom
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Clinical Director to join our small animal practice near Epping, Essex to lead our existing team of 3 vets. You will be responsible for the day to day running of the surgery and liaising with the corporate management team as well as general small animal veterinary practice. There are no out of hours work with this role.
Salary up to £72,000 depending on experience.
Welcome Bonus £5,000
We are a friendly, caring, and professional Small Animal Veterinary Practice based in the heart of North Weald near Epping, only 10 minutes from Harlow and within easy reach of the M11. We also have good transport links into London.
We offer excellent on site surgical facilities such as digital x-rays, idexx blood suite and ultrasound machine.
We are a small, dedicated and very friendly team of vets and nurses who have been providing veterinary care in the area for nearly 10 years and are well established in the local community. Our team currently consists of 3/4 Veterinary Surgeons, 5 RVNs, 2 SVNs and 2 support staff.
Our ideal candidate needs to have good surgical skills and the ability to handle the pressures of dealing with multiple roles within the practice.
Because our employee’s matter
We recognise that our people are fundamental to the success of our business. Investing in our people, premises and processes is at the heart of what we do. In addition to a competitive base salary, you will benefit from -
Work life balance
• 7.6 weeks annual leave
• Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
• Your birthday as a paid day off
• Private medical insurance
• Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
• Non-accidental injury support
• £1,250 CPD allowance with 40 hours paid pro rata
• Certificate support
• Learning and development opportunities via the IVC Evidensia Academy
• Access to Vetlexicon – our online encyclopaedia provider
• All our Vets & Nurses can apply for research funding
• All our Vets get £1000 per annum to spend via our Care Fund
• Infection Prevention and Control Programme
• Quality Improvement Programme
• BVA membership
• VDS cover
• RCVS fees
• Pawsome Benefits – reward gateway giving discounts and cashback with 100’s of retailers
• Pension – 5% Employee/3% Employer
• Discounted staff pet care
As a BAME and LGBTQ+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch and quote reference BH8355.
Address: 42a-44 High Road, North Weald, Epping, United Kingdom