Veterinary Surgeon | £5,000 Welcome Package And £5,000 Relocation Allowance (JT-23479)
6 months ago
Colchester, Essex, United Kingdom
We are looking for a dedicated Veterinary Surgeon to join our client’s team in Colchester on a permanent basis.
This is a very small practice, allowing for great case continuity and positive relationships with their loyal clients. The practice is fully equipped with direct digital x-ray, a high-quality ultrasound machine, an endoscope, and in-house lab equipment.
You will join a team of 2 Veterinary Surgeons, 4 qualified Registered Veterinary Nurses, and one Student Nurse along with a team of 3 Receptionists and 1 Veterinary Care Assistant.
The ideal candidate will be confident with routine consultations and surgery, working up cases, basic imaging and happy with occasional sole charge.
- Fix or flex – work life balance that works for you – whether you are looking to fix or flex your work patterns, they can find the right solution for you
- They are happy to accommodate both full and part-time candidates for this role so whether you want to work 20 hours a week or 40 hours a week, they can work a shift pattern around you
- The vets usually work between 8.30am – 6.30pm
- There is a share in 1:3 Saturday’s and no out-of-hours requirement
Salary and Benefits
- Up to £65,000 depending on experience, generous welcome bonus & relocation package
- 6.6 weeks annual leave including bank holidays
- Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
- Your birthday as a paid leave
- Private medical insurance
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Professional Memberships
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.
Gardner Llewelyn are a three-time award winning agency in 2015/16/17 and supply Veterinary Surgeons and Veterinary Nurses to the UK Veterinary profession on a temporary and permanent basis. We have been a carbon zero company since 2013 and pride ourselves on being an ethical and responsible company.
Tel: 0117 329 3900
Address: Colchester, Essex, United Kingdom