Permanent Experienced Vet - Full & Part-Time (JT-22537)
7 months ago
Caerphilly, Glamorgan, United Kingdom
We are seeking a Permanent Experienced Vet to join an expanding team at a small animal practice in South Wales.
You will join a four-Vet team with a wide range of experience and expertise, who are supported by an experienced and enthusiastic nursing team!
- Veterinary Surgeon – full or part-time permanent position
- 4-day week, working 9-6, flexible if different hours or part-time working is preferred
- 1:3 Saturday mornings, working 9-12
- No OOH
Salary and Benefits
- Generous salary on offer for the right candidate but dependent on experience and hours
- 5 weeks holiday, plus Bank holidays
- RCVS, VDS, and one other professional subscription paid
- Enhanced paternity, maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
- Discounted veterinary fees
We are looking for a good all-round GP Veterinary surgeon, and you will be covering all routine first opinion small animal work with consults and ops where required. You must be able to cover the basic surgeries.
There is an excellent rate on offer here - If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.
Gardner Llewelyn are a three-time award winning agency in 2015/16/17 and supply Veterinary Surgeons and Veterinary Nurses to the UK Veterinary profession on a temporary and permanent basis. We have been a carbon zero company since 2013 and pride ourselves on being an ethical and responsible company. Should you wish to discuss locum or permanent positions we have or would like to register a vacancy with us call us on 0117 329 3900.
Tel: 0117 329 3900
Address: Caerphilly, Glamorgan, United Kingdom