Veterinary Surgeon | Accommodation & Vehicle Allowances (JT-23464)
6 months ago
Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
We are seeking a Veterinary Surgeon to join a small animal practice, covering two branches in Cheltenham.
The successful applicant should be highly motivated, have strong organisational and management skills and have the drive and ambition to help develop these practices further. A client-orientated approach and excellent communication skills is a must, alongside the ability to work to a very high standard both medically and surgically. Strong mentor skills are essential as you will play a crucial part within the team.
- Veterinary Surgeon – full-time permanent position
- 4 days per week plus 1 in 4 Saturday mornings
- Hours – 9am to 7pm covering 39 hours per week
Salary and Benefits
- Salary up to 55k dependent on experience
- Accommodation allowance
- Vehicle or vehicle allowance
- £1,500 CPD plus 3 days CPD leave
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- RCVS, VDS and BVA fees paid
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.
Gardner Llewelyn are a three-time award winning agency in 2015/16/17 and supply Veterinary Surgeons and Veterinary Nurses to the UK Veterinary profession on a temporary and permanent basis. We have been a carbon zero company since 2013 and pride ourselves on being an ethical and responsible company.
Tel: 0117 329 3900
Address: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom