Lead Veterinary Surgeon - Sittingbourne Kent - Ref:EBV003
Kent, United Kingdom
A fully equipped small animal practice close to Sittingbourne, Kent are seeking a Lead Veterinary Surgeon to drive their highly experienced and supportive team forward.
This role covers 39 hours a week over a 4-day shift pattern, offering an attractive work-life balance. Weekend work on a fair rota basis with time back in lieu.
The ideal candidate will be confident working sole charge, with ideally 3-5 years' experience (UK or equivalent).
An excellent remuneration package including fantastic company benefits is on offer for the successful candidate including:
- 5 weeks' annual leave (FTE)
- 4 weeks' paid sabbatical (after each 5 years of service)
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- CPD Allowance £1,500 plus 3 days CPD leave (FTE), along with exceptional in-house CPD training
- RCVS, BVA and VDS fees paid
Click to Apply or call Eve on 07881 362367 for more information.
Tel: 07881 362367
Address: Kent, United Kingdom