Lead Veterinary Surgeon - Fortis Green
Fortis Green, United Kingdom
We are seeking a Lead Veterinary Surgeon to join our amazing team at Fortis Green!
This role works to a 4-day week with a 1:6 full weekends. The hours are 9am-7pm with an hour lunch break.
Fortis Green is a busy and well-established practice situated within Muswell Hill, North London which has undergone a full internal refurbishment and grown to a busy practice..
Full time salary package up to £70,000 per annum depending on experience to include:
- New Lead Vet contribution scheme paid quarterly
- 5 weeks' annual leave plus bank holidays
- 4 weeks' paid sabbatical (after each 5 years of service)
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- £1,500 CPD Allowance plus 3 days CPD leave (FTE)
- RCVS, BVA and VDS fees paid
- Vehicle allowance or Company Vehicle
- Access to Wellbeing support and EAP programme
- Access to wide range of discounts for days out, high street and holidays.
- 100% attendance bonus schemes
- 1 day 'Pet'ernity Leave
Skills and experience
Medivet Fortis Green is situated in a lovely part of North London with boutique shops, cafes and restaurants just a short walk away in Muswell Hill. It’s a calm and friendly area, well populated with a nice balance of green spaces, which has allowed the number of pet owners to flourish within the past couple of years.
We have a fantastic, well-rounded hard working team that enjoy working together and appreciate a good laugh along the way making time in practice to fun one too!
The practice has a fully equipped theatre plus digital x-ray and dental machine, with an internal lab soon and access to CT/MRI at our nearby Hendon 24-Hour Hospital.
This is an established practice with over 2300 registered clients.
Address: Fortis Green, United Kingdom