Veterinary Surgeon Required At Fenwold Vets, Mablethorpe, Lincolnshire
Fenwold Veterinary Practice, Mablethorpe
Mablethorpe, Lincolnshire, United KingdomThe Role
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Veterinary Surgeon to join our fantastic team here at Fenwold Veterinary Practice.
Consulting and operations 9am - 1pm. Vets swap over at 11am so you will operate every day. Afternoon consulting starts 2:30pm until 5pm. (This may change as we exit covid)
• Salary £34000-£50000 DOE
• 15-minute consultations
• 1 in 5 OOH on call rota, with phones taken for you and calls screened. In addition, you will have a dedicated nurse / nursing assistant on call with you at all times.
• Half day off every week.
• The rota is flexible - so we can make sure you get the time off you need when you need it.
• New Graduates join the IVC New Grad program.
Well-equipped Practice with an experienced and highly supportive team including certificate holding Clinical Director and QVN working alongside you.
We have stunning beaches, and Lincolnshire Wolds (AONB) on your doorstep.
We are proud of our team and have a strong "all for one / one for all" mantra!
We are looking for someone with a strong team ethic, excellent communication skills, the ability to adapt and 'think on your feet' with a desire to join a friendly and supportive Practice in a genuinely lovely part of the world.
• 5 weeks paid holiday not including bank holidays
• 5 days paid CPD leave
• £1250 CPD Allowance per annum
• Private Medical Insurance
• VDS Membership paid
• BVA Membership paid
• Service based holiday entitlement increases
• VDS cover
• Enhanced maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
• Enhanced paternity pay
• Birthday leave
• Discounted veterinary fees
• My Benefits - various discounts including retail & gym memberships
• Cycle to Work scheme
• CPD/training support
• Paid bereavement leave
• Company sick pay
• Employee opinion survey
• Free uniform in a number of roles
• Annual pay reviews
• Social events
• Sponsorship for overseas employees
• Academy & Leadership courses
• Focus on employee wellbeing
• Relocation packages
• Career progression opportunities
• Free flu jabs
As a BAME and LGBTQ+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch.
When applying for this role please quote job reference BH3207.
Address: 110 High Street, Mablethorpe, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom