Veterinary Surgeon Required At Norwood Road Vets
Up to £65,000 DOE
Norwood Road Veterinary Practice
Herne Hill, London, United Kingdom
We have an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic Veterinary Surgeon to join our friendly team at Norwood Road Vets. The role would involve a mix of consulting and operating days offering a diverse caseload beyond just routine ops and vaccinations. Clinical freedom and case follow through is encouraged.
Full time and part time applicants welcome. Our Vets benefit from working 8 hours shifts and no OOHs.
The salary for this role is up to £65k DOE + Relocation Package up to £5k for anyone looking to move to the area.
We are a busy, single site, first opinion small animal practice based in South London. We have a loyal client base and good reputation. Our success and growth are achieved by looking after our clients, their pets and supporting our colleagues. Our well-equipped surgery houses all the usual equipment including dental x-ray, ultrasound, in house laboratory, multi parameter monitoring equipment and more.
About the Team and Culture:
We are a close-knit team at Norwood Road Vets and well known in the community for our reliability and quality of care. We are a team of 4 Vets, 3 Registered Veterinary Nurses, 2 Student Veterinary Nurses, 2 Veterinary Care Assistants and 1 Receptionist. We pride ourselves on our ability to offer an exceptional quality of care while encouraging our team to further their professional development. We actively encourage further development; certificates are encourage and funded.
We are looking for a motivated individual with a focus on delivering an exceptional service to our clients and patients whilst being part of a small team. The successful candidate would be RCVS registered with a good level of experience in first opinion practice. We require a motivated individual with a focus on delivering an exceptional service to our clients.
Benefits - Subject to Pro Rata:
• 6.6 weeks number of holidays including bank holidays
• Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
• Your birthday as a paid day off
• Private medical insurance
• Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
• Non-accidental injury support
• £1,250 per annum CPD allowance with 5 days paid pro-rata
• Certificate support (not standard, needs confirmed for each advert)
• Learning and development opportunities via the IVC Evidensia Academy
• Access to Vetlexicon – our online encyclopaedia provider
• All our Vets & Nurses can apply for research funding
• All our Vets get £1000 per annum to spend via our Care Fund
• Infection Prevention and Control Programme
• Quality Improvement Programme
• BVA membership
• VDS cover
• RCVS fees
• Pawsome Benefits – reward gateway giving discounts and cashback with 100’s of retailers
• Pension – 5% Employee/3% Employer
• Discounted staff pet care
• Relocation Package - Up to £5k (Subject to eligibility)
As a BAME and LGBT+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long term health conditions, and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch and quote reference BH6074
Address: 10 Norwood Road, Herne Hill, London, United Kingdom