Veterinary Surgeon Required At The Avenue Veterinary Clinic, Ealing
4 months ago
Salary of up to £70k DOE
The Avenue Veterinary Clinic
Ealing, London, United Kingdom
Here at The Avenue Veterinary Clinic, we are looking for a Veterinary Surgeon to join our passionate and dedicated team. This is a Full Time or Part Time position with flexibility on working days and hours. There is no OOH. The role is sole-charge, clinical work ensuring high standards of care and service are provided to patients and clients. Most of the clinical work is first opinion including consulting with associated surgical cases. Clinical freedom, style, and areas of special interest are yours to enjoy.
- Salary of up to £70k DOE
- Relocation Allowance up to £7.5k (Subject to Eligibility)
- £5,000 welcome bonus
- Excellent progression opportunities - Offering you the opportunity mentor the team and take The Avenue Vet forward into further growth with the support of the IVC family. This opportunity would also suit a vet with solid experience in first opinion practice looking to step up to a Senior / Clinical Director role progressively.
The Avenue Veterinary Clinic is a London clinic based in a prime location. The area is regenerating and with many new homes being completed within walking distance of the clinic and a mainline and Crossrail station on our doorstep, this area is set to grow for years to come. Established in 2015, we have an excellent reputation locally for providing the highest client care standards, attentive personalised preventative health care, and high-quality treatment. Our practice is well equipped including an operating theatre, x-ray, ultrasound, and much more. Our waiting areas and kennels are separated for cats and dogs, we also are a silver status cat-friendly clinic.
We require someone who is an experienced small animal Veterinary Surgeon and a member of the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons. We are looking for a full-time or part-time Veterinary Surgeon who can share our enthusiasm for excellence in general practice, be dedicated to client education, and support colleagues.
Benefits Subject to Pro Rata
Work life balance
- 6.6 weeks number of holidays including bank holidays
- Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Private medical insurance
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
- Non-accidental injury support
- £1,250 CPD allowance and up to 5 days per annum
- Certificate support
- Learning and development opportunities via the IVC Evidensia Academy
- Access to Vetlexicon – our online encyclopaedia provider
- All our Vets & Nurses can apply for research funding
- All our Vets get £1000 per annum to spend via our Care Fund
- Infection Prevention and Control Programme
- Quality Improvement Programme
- BVA membership
- VDS cover
- RCVS fees
- Pawsome Benefits – reward gateway giving discounts and cashback with 100’s of retailers
- Pension – 5% Employee/3% Employer
- Discounted staff pet care
As a BAME and LGBTQ+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch. Please use BH7508 as a reference when applying for this role.
Address: 10 The Avenue, Ealing, London, United Kingdom