Veterinary Surgeon – West London (JT-22948)
9 months ago
West London, London, United Kingdom
We are recruiting for a Veterinary Surgeon to join an historical practice found in central London. They are looking for a vet surgeon to maintain a solid client base and maintain a great working culture.
- As qualified MRCVS, you’ll already have good experience gained in small animal practice
- You’ll be competent in clinical examination and surgery and confident working sole charge or as part of the wider team
- You will have all the softer skills essential to working effectively, building trusting relationships with your colleagues
- You will also display good communication skills and the desire to share your knowledge and skills by being an outstanding, positive example to others
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary package
- Vehicle allowance or Company Vehicle Accommodation allowance
- Relocation allowances should you move more than 50 miles from your current home address
- 5 weeks' annual leave
- 4 weeks' paid sabbatical (after each 5 years of service)
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- £1,500 CPD Allowance plus 3 days CPD leave (FTE)
- RCVS, BVA and VDS fees paid
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.
Gardner Llewelyn are a three-time award winning agency in 2015/16/17 and supply Veterinary Surgeons and Veterinary Nurses to the UK Veterinary profession on a temporary and permanent basis. We have been a carbon zero company since 2013 and pride ourselves on being an ethical and responsible company. Should you wish to discuss locum or permanent positions we have or would like to register a vacancy with us call us on 0117 329 3900.
Tel: 0117 329 3900
Address: West London, London, United Kingdom