Experienced Veterinary Surgeon - Greater Manchester
Up to £55,000 per annum
Manchester, United Kingdom
Are you an experienced Vet, looking to work with small animals?
Our client is based in Manchester, and they are looking for an experienced team member to work for them on a full-time basis, with 1:3 weekends. No sole charge
You will be working for a thriving and expanding practice with a large team, consisting of 12 vets, 10 RVNs, 7 VCAs and a Practice Manager, and a large bonded client base. There are also visiting orthopaedic, soft tissue, cardiology and imaging specialists meaning very few cases need to be referred. There is a very varied and high case load.
The practice operates 15 minute consults as standard, and equipment including digital x-ray, ultrasound, multiparameter, blood pressure machine. [endoscopy and diathermy planned post expansion].
- Salary £35k-£55k per annum pro rate (dependant on experience)
- This is also a nurse training practice.
- Flexible rota with plenty of days off to allow a healthy work-life balance.
- 1 in 3 weekends, shorter days than in the week and always 4 vets on duty.
- CPD Allowance
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
To apply for this role, please call JR Veterinary today!
Address: Manchester, United Kingdom