Veterinary Surgeon | Part-Time | Relocation Allowances
Merthyr Tydfil, United Kingdom
We are looking for a Veterinary Surgeon with 2 or more years’ experience to join a well-established multi-site practice for 2 or 3 days per week.
- This is a part-time permanent position
- There would be an option to discuss full-time roles if this would be preferable
- Your rota would be a mix of the clinics with some sole charge at the branches
- The role will be a mix of consulting and operating
- The ideal candidate will be confident with routine surgery and medicine, assured in their communication, comfortable working as part of a team and happy with occasional sole charge responsibilities.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary of up to £60,000 depending on experience
- Relocation allowances should you move more than 40 miles from your current home address
- 5 weeks' annual leave
- 4 weeks' paid sabbatical (after each 5 years of service)
- Enhanced Maternity Package
- CPD Allowance plus 3 days CPD leave
- RCVS, BVA and VDS fees paid
- Support with certificates and career development
- The branch has recently been refurnished and has 3 consult rooms, one theatre, an imaging suite with new x-ray machine and dental x-ray, along with a great support team of RVNs, SVNs and Receptionists.
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.
Gardner Llewelyn are a three-time award winning agency in 2015/16/17 and supply Veterinary Surgeons and Veterinary Nurses to the UK Veterinary profession on a temporary and permanent basis. We have been a carbon zero company since 2013 and pride ourselves on being an ethical and responsible company.
Tel: 0117 329 3900
Address: Merthyr Tydfil, United Kingdom