Mobile Veterinary Surgeon - Merthyr Tydfill - £5k Signing Bonus
Merthyr Tydfill, United Kingdom
Hello! We’re a community of passionate veterinary professionals, committed to providing exceptional care. We’re looking for dedicated, forward-thinking and caring vets to join our growing community.
We provide our team ongoing support, development opportunities, access to advanced equipment and skills, in-house training and a whole host of other benefits. Everything you need to help you on your journey to veterinary excellence!
We are looking for veterinary surgeons with at least two years’ experience in small animal practice to welcome into our team. The ideal candidate will be; confident with most routine surgery and medicine, assured in their communication, comfortable working as part of a larger team, happy with some sole charge responsibilities, and share our core Medivet values of being caring, progressive and trustworthy.
As part of our large regional team, you will build relationships with our talented and experienced vets, share skills and work together with the help of our state-of-the-art equipment to provide the highest standard of care.
We are looking for veterinary surgeons to develop their own consistent working pattern across 2 or 3 practices. We are happy to be flexible and adapt a bespoke pattern to the requirements of the candidate. We are also happy to consider part-time positions and variable hours if that would better fit with your needs!
For full-time positions;
• Salary of up to £60,000 depending on experience (potentially more for very experienced candidates) plus a £5k signing bonus!
• 4-day working week
• 5 weeks' annual leave
• 4 weeks' paid sabbatical (after each 5 years of service)
• Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
• £1,500 CPD Allowance plus 3 days CPD leave
• RCVS, BVA and VDS fees paid
• Option for a company vehicle
• Support with certificates and career development
• Access to Wellbeing support and EAP programme
• Access to wide range of discounts for days out, high street and holidays.
• 100% attendance bonus schemes
• 1 day 'Pet'ernity Leave
We can offer relocation allowances should you move more than 40 miles from your current home address.
We can also support Certificates of Sponsorship for a Tier 2 (General) Visa if you meet the criteria and are eligible to register as a veterinary surgeon with the RCVS upon arrival in the UK.
• 4-day working week across 2 or 3 branches with consistent day off
• 1:4 Saturday mornings
• Some sole charge
Please do not hesitate to email [email protected] for further enquiries.
Skills and experience
Able to work sole charge at some clinics.
Address: Merthyr Tydfill, United Kingdom