Veterinary Surgeon - Fixed Term Contract; North Yorkshire
Up to £55,000
North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Our client is looking for a full-time Vet Surgeon for their friendly and experienced hospital team. The role is a fixed term Maternity Cover, based North Yorkshire. They are looking for someone with passion for emergency care who thrives on providing exceptional patient and client care.
Skills and experience required:
- You must be a registered Veterinary Surgeon with the RCVS. With at least 2 years small animal veterinary experience.
- You must be confident working sole charge, with the ability to make sound clinical judgement.
- The role may suit an ECC Certificate holder or someone who is working towards this - full funding will be given.
Salary and Benefits:
- Up to £55,000 dependent on experience.
- CPD allowance & paid leave.
- VDS, RCVS and BVS fees paid.
- 5 weeks annual leave + bank holidays.
- Tier 2 sponsorship available.
- Great additional benefits and discounts.
Please get in contact if you wish to apply!
Address: North Yorkshire, United Kingdom