Veterinary Surgeon - Full-time Or Part-time - Somerset
Salary Competitive DOE
Somerset, United Kingdom
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Vet to work for a friendly, family-run independent small animal practice in a seaside practice in a fishing village in Somerset.
The successful candidate will ideally have at least 2 years experience, and they will need to be enthusiastic and passionate about delivering exceptional service to clients and patients, and to love what they do.
You will be given the opportunity in this role to make your own decisions and follow your own clinical journey, and you will be working alongside 2 other vets and supported by an excellent team of 4 nurses, 1 receptionist and a practice manager. With a mix of experience from new grads to experienced hands you will always have plenty of support available.
Whilst our client appreciates a healthy work-life balance is not always possible in the veterinary world, to them it is imperative that staff are happy in their profession so we create flexible rota patterns that work around you, allowing that important 'down-time' or family time.
The practice is equipped with digital and dental X-ray, ultrasound, endoscopy, and in-house lab. Start date - ASAP
Salary - negotiable DOE
- Lots of support from a very experienced team
- Clinical independence, and encouragement to follow cases through from start to finish
- A flexible balance of consulting and operating, with a varied caseload (including many species of exotics if desired)
- A great work-life balance - 9am-5:30pm 4 days a week. 1 in 3 weekends - 9am-1pm Saturday morning consults and then on-call until 7pm Saturday evening. Sunday on-call 8am until 7pm. On-call is very quiet! No on-call duty from 7pm-8am during the week
- No sales targets or unrealistic time-constraints
- CPD allowance
- RCVS and VDS paid fees
- 6 weeks annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Accommodation is available rent free – Large self-contained single bedroom flat
- Lots of tea, coffee, cake and biscuits!
Don't miss out on this great opportunity - apply now by calling us on 01392 719887 or email [email protected]
Address: Somerset, United Kingdom