Veterinary Surgeon Required At The Avenue Veterinary Clinic, Ealing
Up to £60,000 pro rata full-time
The Avenue Veterinary Clinic
Ealing, South East, United Kingdom
Here at The Avenue Veterinary Clinic, we are looking for a part-time Veterinary Surgeon to join our team. The role is sole-charge clinical work ensuring high standards of care and service are provided to patients and clients. The majority of the clinical work is first opinion including consulting with associated surgical cases. Clinical freedom, style, and areas of special interest are yours to enjoy as you will have the full support of our Clinical Director.
The hours for this role are 8 hours per week on one day (flexibility can be arranged). There are no Sundays or out-of-hours.
The salary for this role is up to £60,000 pro-rata full-time.
The Avenue Veterinary Clinic is a London Clinic based in a prime location. The area is regenerating and with many new homes being completed within walking distance of the clinic and a mainline and Crossrail station on our doorstep, this area is set to grow for years to come. Established in 2015, we have an excellent reputation locally for providing the highest client care standards, attentive personalised preventative health care, and high-quality treatment. Our practice is well equipped including an operating theatre, x-ray, ultrasound, and much more. Our waiting areas and kennels are separated for cats and dogs, we also are a silver status cat-friendly clinic.
Our team consists of our Clinical Director, 1 part-time Veterinary Surgeon, 1 Registered Veterinary Nurse, 1 Reception Manager, and 1 part-time Clinical Assistant.
We require someone who is an experienced small animal Veterinary Surgeon and a member of the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons. We are looking for a part-time Veterinary Surgeon who can share our enthusiasm for excellence in general practice, be dedicated to client education, and support colleagues.
1) Experienced with a wide variety of clinical presentations.
2) Enthusiastic towards client education in general practice.
3) Adaptable to changing caseloads.
4) Dedicated to high-quality care.
5) Consistently respectful to colleagues and clients.
6) Well-organised and adept at prioritising different areas of work.
1) Understanding of staff development and practice standards.
2) Experience of being in sole charge and handling problem situations.
Benefits - Subject to Pro Rata:
- Enhanced holiday entitlement and increasing holiday based on length of service
- CPD paid days and allowance
- L&D opportunities through the IVC Evidensia Academy
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Private Medical Insurance
- BVA Membership paid
- VDS cover
- Birthday leave
- Discounted veterinary fees
- Various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Service-related company sick pay
- Sponsorship for overseas employees
- Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
- Relocation packages
- Career progression opportunities
As a BAME and LGBTQ+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch. Please use BH4746 as a reference when applying for this role.
Address: 10 The Avenue, Ealing, South East, United Kingdom