Veterinary Surgeon (maternity Cover) - Potters Bar
Potters Bar, United Kingdom
We’re a community of passionate veterinary professionals committed to providing truly exceptional care. We’re set on building something extraordinary: creating the most forward-thinking and innovative place in the veterinary industry.
We’re always looking for people who aspire to stand out in their field, and it’s this vision and enthusiasm that forms the foundation of how we work.
Our mission to deliver progressive, around the clock care means our employees have the very best equipment and treatment options available, including in-house MRI machines and state-of-the-art operating theatres.
We provide ongoing support to our teams, both in practice and through our dedicated training centre. This empowers you to get the very best from our advanced equipment while being on your journey to veterinary excellence.
Medivet Potters Bar have an exciting opening for a full-time Vet whilst our Branch Partner is on maternity leave. This opportunity is perfect for anyone looking for a change, or wanting to take the next step into a Lead Vet role. Salary negotiable based on experience.
There may be a permanent position elsewhere in the region on completion of the maternity cover.
Negotiable full time salary package.
- - 5 weeks' annual leave plus bank holidays
- - 4-day working week with 1:6 full weekends.
- - 4 weeks' paid sabbatical (after each 5 years of service)
- - Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- - £1,500 CPD Allowance plus 3 days CPD leave (FTE)
- - RCVS, BVA and VDS fees paid
- - Certificate funding
- - Vehicle allowance or company vehicle
- - Accommodation allowance
- - Fair share of bank holiday and on-call rota
- - Cycle to work scheme
- - Access to Wellbeing support and EAP programme
- - Access to wide range of discounts for days out, high street and holidays.
- - 100% attendance bonus schemes
- - 1 day 'Pet'ernity Leave
Skills and experience
Potters Bar is a busy practice - we enjoy working up cases and providing gold standard care. Our clients are very nice with a large proportion of pets being insured.
We demonstrate a really friendly and enthusiastic team consisting of one other full-time vet, 3 RVN’s and 1 SVN. The practice has just had a refurb with 2 consulting rooms, a large prep room, separate theatre, staff area and a nice garden so our facilities are brand new providing a great modern space to work in. We have digital Xray, biochemistry and haematology machines, a small ultrasound and dental facilities. We are within a very supportive Enfield region and frequently take cases to the Enfield hospital for overnight care or complex surgeries, laparoscopy and Radioactive Iodine; Watford and Hendon are close by for MRI/CT.
Please contact [email protected] for any further information.
Address: Potters Bar, United Kingdom