Veterinary Surgeon - Merthyr Tydfill - £5k Signing Bonus
Merthyr Tydfill, United Kingdom
Hello! We’re a community of passionate veterinary professionals, committed to providing exceptional care. We’re looking for dedicated, forward-thinking and caring vets to join our growing community.
We provide our team ongoing support, development opportunities, access to advanced equipment and skills, in-house training and a whole host of other benefits. Everything you need to help you on your journey to veterinary excellence!
We are looking for a veterinary surgeon with 2 or more years’ experience in small animal practice to join our well-established Cowbridge practice for 2 or 3 days per week. There would be an option to discuss full-time roles if this would be preferable. The ideal candidate will be; confident with routine surgery and medicine, assured in their communication, comfortable working as part of a regional team as well as the practice team, happy with occasional sole charge responsibilities, and share our core Medivet values of being caring, progressive and trustworthy.
As part of our large regional team, you will build relationships with our talented and experienced vets, share skills and work together with the help of our state-of-the-art equipment across the region to provide the highest standard of care.
• Salary of up to £60,000 depending on experience and working pattern plus a £5k signing bonus
• 4-day working week
• 5 weeks' annual leave
• 4 weeks' paid sabbatical (after each 5 years of service)
• Enhanced Maternity Package
• £1,500 CPD Allowance plus3 days CPD leave
• RCVS, BVA and VDS fees paid
• Option for a company vehicle
• Support with certificates and career development
• Access to Wellbeing support and our EAP programme
• Access to wide range of discounts for days out, high street and holidays.
• 100% attendance bonus schemes
• 1 day 'Pet'ernity Leave
We can offer relocation allowances should you move more than 40 miles from your current home address.
We can also support Certificates of Sponsorship for a Tier 2 (General) Visa if you meet the criteria and are eligible to register as a veterinary surgeon with the RCVS upon arrival in the UK.
Please do not hesitate to email [email protected] for further enquiries.
Skills and experience
Working within a team of vets, nurses, PCAs and CCAs. Good case load.
Address: Merthyr Tydfill, United Kingdom