Veterinary Surgeon Required At Northdale Veterinary Practice
10 months ago
Up to £63,000 DOE
Northdale Veterinary Practice, Worthing
Worthing, West Sussex, United Kingdom
We are looking for an experienced Veterinary Surgeon to join our fantastic team at Northdale Vets working 2-3 days per week. We are a well-established 3 site, small animal practice in sunny Worthing by the sea with easy access to Brighton and London as well as being surrounded by the beautiful South Downs National Park and historic sites. Our clinics have all the latest equipment and facilities you would expect including digital x-rays, ultrasound, multiparameter monitoring and in house laboratory. We are proud to be a RCVS accredited practice and are both a Nurse Training practice and a VetGDP Approved Graduate Development Practice. We are also proud to be ISFM silver accredited, feline friendly practice with separate cat ward and waiting areas.
We are lucky to have an extremely knowledgeable, supportive, and friendly team of 5 Vets and 7 RVNs who contribute to our fun but professional working environment. We are passionate about supporting the personal and professional growth of our staff and their wellbeing is at the core of our business. We have a large, bonded client base and benefit from varied caseloads shared among the team allowing clinical freedom in a supportive environment. We offer a generous CPD allowance up to certificate level and actively encourage our Vets to develop their own personal areas of interest including certificates.
Our clinics are open between 8am and 7pm weekdays and 8am to 2.30pm Saturdays shared on rotations with no OOHs. Work life balance is important to us, and we would consider both full time and part time applicants.
Our people are at the heart of everything that we do, that’s why we know that work-life balance is vital in supporting our people to be their best selves. Our flexible approach to rota patterns and working hours offers a balance that truly flexes with you and your lifestyle no matter what stage you are in your career.
For the right candidate we can offer a salary of up to £63,000 per annum depending on experience including a generous welcome bonus and relocation package available. We offer sponsorship for overseas employees and can offer progression into a Senior or Leadership role should this be your area of interest.
Because our employee’s matter
We recognise that our people are fundamental to the success of our business. Investing in our people, premises and processes is at the heart of what we do. In addition to a competitive base salary, you will benefit from -
Work life balance
- 6.6 weeks annual leave
- Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Private medical insurance
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
- Non-accidental injury support
- £1,250CPD allowance with 5 days paid pro rata
- Learning and development opportunities via the IVC Evidensia Academy
- Access to Vetlexicon – our online encyclopaedia provider
- All our Vets & Nurses can apply for research funding
- All our Vets get £1000 per annum to spend via our Care Fund
- Infection Prevention and Control Programme
- Quality Improvement Programme
- BVA membership
- VDS cover
- Pawsome Benefits – reward gateway giving discounts and cashback with 100’s of retailers
- Pension – 5% Employee/3% Employer
- Discounted staff pet care
As a BAME and LGBTQ+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch and quote reference BH8418
Address: 48 Victoria Road, Worthing, West Sussex, United Kingdom