Vet - Swindon
Up to £60,000
Swindon, Wiltshire, United Kingdom
We are looking for a Veterinary Surgeon to join a friendly small animal team just outside of Swindon. Since they launched in 1982, their long-standing team has become a family, and they know their community. They aim to treat every patient as though they are their own pet and offer a warm welcome to everyone who walks in their doors. This is an RCVS accredited practice, kitted out with in-house imaging equipment, multi parameter, in-house laboratory, and modern facilities. You would be joining a 3 Vet team working alongside their highly supportive nursing and management team.
About the Role:
This is a full-time role, working a 4 day week, with 1 in 3 Saturday mornings and no out of hours.
Salary of £35,880 – £60,000 dependent on experience and yearly pay reviews.
There is also the opportunity for this to be a more Senior role for the right candidate.
- 6.6 weeks paid holiday including bank holidays
- £1750 CPD Allowance per annum
- Health Shield – wide ranging contributions for health and wellbeing treatments – from dentistry to sports massage
- RCVS Membership paid
- Two other membership subscriptions
- VDS cover
- Enhanced paternity, maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
- Discounted veterinary fees
- My Perks – offers, discounts and cashback on shopping, travel, entertainment and much more
- Cycle to Work scheme
- CPD/training support
- Company sick pay
- Colleague engagement survey
- Annual pay reviews
- Focus on employee wellbeing
- Career progression opportunities.
If this sounds like a role your interested in send your cv to [email protected] and phone Mia on 01291 645871.
Tel: 01291 645 871
Address: Swindon, Wiltshire, United Kingdom