All This Beautiful Pair Want For Christmas Is A Loving New Home Together…...
12th December, 2022 16h23
The Blue Cross
A pair of horses are hoping to find a new retirement home for Christmas together after more than 100 days in the care of charity Blue Cross.
Molly, 22, and 20-year-old Lilly have lived together since they were youngsters and were signed over into the care of the charity by their previous owner after their circumstances changed and they could no longer keep them.
The pair, who are both Warmblood/Hunter types and just over 16 Hands, are looking for a non-ridden companion home together.
Lauren Bush, Rehoming Coordinator at Blue Cross, said: “Due to their size and age and that they struggle to make new friendships with new horses we’ve struggled to find them a new home together.
“They would be better suited to a private home just for them, or at least in their own paddock next to other horses.
“They’re such lovely sweet girls who have got on really well in their Blue Cross foster home and are now just looking to spend the rest of their days together in their new forever home.”
If you can give Molly and Lilly a home visit bluecross.org.uk for more information.
This Christmas Blue Cross has never been needed more. To make a donation to help the charity provide care for animals and horses like Molly and Lilly this year visit bluecross.org.uk/support
More from The Blue Cross
- Over 2,000 cats and dogs sterilised to avoid surge in strays in war-torn Ukraine
- Blue Cross publishes new ‘Mary King approved’ practical horse care guides
- Fur-ever in our hearts: Battersea volunteer pays tribute to sweet one-eyed ‘celebrity’ rescue dog
- Blue Cross urges struggling horse owners to ask for help sooner rather than later
- Loving new home for horse who was cruelly set alight during fight