Blue Cross Needs A New Schoolmaster – Can You Help?
Blue Cross is on the hunt for a new schoolmaster to help with training and assessments at its horse rehoming centre at Rolleston in Staffordshire. If you don’t want to sell your horse but are struggling to keep him or her this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
Schoolmasters play a vital role in helping the centre assess the riding and handling capabilities of potential borrowers, as well as helping to ‘nanny’ newly backed youngsters when they begin their hacking and roadwork exercise.
Shadow was an exemplary schoolmaster at the Rolleston centre for 12 years but at 20 years old he is now retired and enjoying life in his new home as a light hack.
“If you need help this winter looking after and keeping your horse in work or are you going away to university but don't want to sell your horse this could be the perfect option for you,” said Horse Rehoming Coordinator Verity Anderton-Johnson. “We have a skilled team of horse welfare assistants and 65 acres of year-round turnout so your horse couldn’t be in better hands.”
To find out more email email@example.com
More from The Blue Cross
- Keep your horse safe this fireworks season with essential advice from Blue Cross
- Miniature Shetland pony Doolittle who struggled to walk now prancing around paddock in new home
- Blue Cross and Pony Club team up for auction fundraiser
- Nominate now for your top Veterinary nurse of 2021
- Blue Cross shares cool summer tips for horses