BSAVA Invites Questions For Presenters Of JSAP Paper Webinars
The BSAVA is recording a series of webinars based on current JSAP papers and is offering members of the profession the chance to submit questions to the authors, which will be answered during the sessions.
JSAP is the journal of the British Small Animal Veterinary Association (BSAVA) and also the official scientific journal of the World Small Animal Veterinary Association (WSAVA). The journal covers veterinary medicine and surgery relating to dogs, cats and other companion animals. The articles selected for webinar episodes include those that are relevant to primary care practice in addition to those covering topical subject matters.
Nick Jeffery, editor of JSAP said “The webinar episodes provide vets and vet nurses with an opportunity to listen to authors discuss the key findings of their papers and how these findings may impact clinical practice. Furthermore, the webinar topics are being advertised in advance to allow interested parties the opportunity to submit their questions to the authors.”
The first two papers to be discussed as part of the webinar series are Prescription rebellion: reduction of antibiotic use by small animal veterinarians and Xenotransfusion of canine blood to cats: a review of 49 cases and their outcome.
If you would like to submit a question to ask the authors of either of these papers, please email email@example.com.
More from BSAVA
- BSAVA and BVBA provide behavioural advice for pet owners and veterinary professionals
- Acute canine kidney injury following general anaesthesia? Authors of JSAP study would like to hear from you.
- Boomerang the kitten bounces back thanks to pro bono hernia surgery
- Owners of canine golden oldies urgently needed to help with Old Age Pets project
- BSAVA launches new online Guide to Nutrition