BSAVA Launches App For Members
The BSAVA has launched a new app for members to give them easy access to the information they need for daily practice.
The new app, which can be downloaded from the App Store or Google Play, is intended for veterinary and veterinary nursing professionals who are members of BSAVA and carries essential resources to help with day-to-day small animal practice. It enables the user to view BSAVA CPD and podcasts, the BSAVA library and upcoming courses. It also provides access to the BSAVA small animal formulary, BSAVA Guide to Procedures in Small Animal Practice, the BSAVA Medicines Guide and the Poisons Database.
Larsson Kabukoba, BSAVA’s App Developer said: “The app content has been devised by vets, for vets and we have already received some enthusiastic feedback about how useful it is. We will continue to develop and expand the app in response to feedback from our members to make sure it changes and evolves with the times and becomes an indispensable tool for every member’s pocket.”
The app can be downloaded at https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/bsava-app/id1474813642 or https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bsava.bsavaapp&hl=en_GB
For information on how to become a BSAVA member visit https://www.bsava.com/Membership/Member-categories
More from BSAVA
- BSAVA Congress programme goes live
- BSAVA publishes information on the use of cannabidiol (CBD) in dogs and cats
- Hydrolysed dietary intervention may be beneficial for chronic vomiting and diarrhoea in cats
- New BSAVA Congress Diaries give unique insight into leading vet event
- Don’t miss the BSAVA Congress 12 days of Christmas giveaway