NOAH Annual Review 2022 cover
NOAH Annual Review For 2022 And Outlook For 2023
23rd March, 2023 14h09
NOAH has produced its latest review of the UK animal health sector. The NOAH Annual Review for 2022 and Outlook for 2023 looks at the major opportunities and challenges faced last year and how these were addressed. The Review also looks at what is coming up in 2023 and how NOAH will be working to support its members.
Throughout 2022 NOAH has been raising the profile of the predicted impact of the Northern Ireland Protocol on the availability of veterinary medicines in Northern Ireland.
In addition, there was much anticipation of the launch of the VMD consultation on the revision to the Veterinary Medicines Regulations 2013, in need of overhaul. Both these topics will continue be a major focus for 2023.
The Review highlights how NOAH has been developing its sustainability activities, and spotlights the launch of the Livestock Vaccination Guideline for the dairy, beef and sheep sectors. NOAH’s pet owner survey, looking at the impact of the Covid pandemic, is featured.
2022 represented a big change for NOAH: its Enfield office, home since 1987 was sold and the NOAH HQ moved to Co-Space Stevenage. With the NOAH team still primarily working remotely, this new office has proved an excellent hub for the NOAH team to come together in person.
Available on the NOAH website, the Review includes a short video highlighting NOAH’s role.
More from NOAH
- NOAH comment on the Government response to the GB Veterinary Medicines Regulation
- Political perspectives at the NOAH Conference 1 February ‘Animal health and securing our future – a vital connection’: book now
- Make it your New Year’s Resolution to ‘Paws to Protect’
- New NOAH report on the contribution animal health makes to One Health and sustainability
- World Animal Vaccination Day highlights need for renewed focus on livestock vaccination