NOAH Best Practices logo
NOAH/Lantra Animal Medicines Best Practice (AMBP) Farmer Training Reaches Milestone
NOAH’s Animal Medicines Best Practice (AMBP) farmer training has reached a milestone this week as it welcomes its 1000th registrant to the programme.
Produced in partnership with Lantra, the AMBP programme offers a flexible and affordable solution for farmer training in the responsible and safe use of medicines, to fulfil the Red Tractor standards that make the completion of medicines training for their dairy, beef, sheep and pig producers a requirement.
The AMBP online farmer training course is easy to access and allows farmers to complete training when it suits them best. It not only covers the responsible and safe use of all medicines, including antibiotics, but also includes key hot topic areas of interest to each sector.
Dawn Howard, NOAH Chief Executive, says: “We are delighted that the AMBP training is proving its worth in supporting farmers as they demonstrate how they are supplying high quality, nutritious and safe food from healthy animals.”
More from NOAH
- New Fairer Private Rented Sector White Paper will help pet owners – and pets
- NOAH welcomes Paul Dick & Associates Ltd into membership
- World Animal Vaccination Day: vaccination supporting better animal welfare
- NCAH 2021 Top Students Celebrated
- NOAH Annual Review 2021-22 – working together for a sustainable future