Request For Vet Professionals To Share Their COVID-19 Experience By Weds 8th April
The survey closes at 9pm Weds 8th April - everyone that completes it will be entered into a free prize draw for the chance to win a £100 Amazon e-voucher. The results will help animal health companies understand how to best support and communicate with the veterinary profession throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
Exploring the seismic shift
Significant change usually affects one aspect of life at a time. Sometimes the change is planned; or might even be gradual. However, for many of us, the unprecedented impact of this global pandemic has touched practically every area of personal and professional life – almost overnight.
But what exactly is the spectrum of challenges that face veterinary professionals at the moment? Which issues are having the most impact for which segments of the industry? How are these changing? And most importantly, how can we help? These are just some of the questions Pegasus hopes to answer through its research.
COVID-19 comms overload?
It’s heartening that you only have to check your email inbox or scroll briefly through veterinary forums on social media to see wonderful examples of the industry pulling together and offering support. However, this also means we’ve all been inundated with COVID-19 communications recently which is why the research will be exploring communication preferences and support requirements of the veterinary industry. It’s also why Pegasus particularly appreciates everyone who will take the time to share their own views on this important topic.
Take the survey here before 9pm Weds 8th April and keep an eye out for the results, which will be shared over the coming weeks. Veterinary professionals are encouraged to share the survey link with their colleagues to help get a range of responses. https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/PegasusCOVID-19Research
More from Pegasus
- “We do not feel valued as a profession during the COVID-19 crisis”, say veterinary professionals - New survey reveals
- Is it all change for vets from now on? Have your say. Request for veterinary professionals to share their COVID-19 experience by Tuesday 30th June.
- Animal health marketing should not be business as usual, say veterinary professionals
- Over 50% of vets and vet nurses in the dark when quizzed on managing pain in guinea pigs
- Good news for the Uk's half a million pet guinea pigs