Miriam Zabiega photo
Royal Canin Appoints New Head Of Corporate Affairs
Miriam Zabiega has been appointed as Corporate Affairs Director for Royal Canin UK and Ireland.
Miriam will join the UK and Ireland leadership team and take over responsibility for Corporate Affairs from John O’Connor who has moved to an exciting new role within Mars Veterinary Health.
Miriam will lead the UK and Ireland Corporate Affairs function in its diverse scope, across internal, external, and scientific communications and scientific and regulatory affairs.
“She brings valuable knowledge and experience gained working in the Royal Canin Global Corporate Affairs Team for the past four and half years as Global Internal Communications Director”, says Jimmy Park, General Manager of Royal Canin UK and Ireland.
Miriam said, “I’m excited to be continuing my career in a company where everyone is so passionate and dedicated to our purpose of a better world for pets”.
Prior to joining Royal Canin, Miriam had broad experience of internal and corporate communications working for brands including the BBC, Nokia, Thomas Cook Group and Microsoft.
More from Royal Canin
- ROYAL CANIN® Vet Symposium 2021 Connects Veterinary Professionals to the future of Veterinary Medicine from the clinic and beyond
- Royal Canin’s new Health Management range supports optimal health in cats and dogs
- Labrador sheds almost a quarter of his bodyweight
- Animal rescues still struggling after lockdown
- Royal Canin to host Health Management Virtual Congress